Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello blogg world!

It has been SIX months! Oh my word! That is a very long time and I have a lot to catch you up on! But...GUESS WHAT!!! I have a laptop! YEAH! I'm so excited because now it is so much easier to watch my kids and work on my pictures or catching up on facebook or you guessed it - updating on my blog! The reason I started blogging wasn't really for everyone else to know what was going on in our lives, but to help me remember my children growing up.
You see I'm absolutely horrible, yes horrible. My children do not have a baby book...and I didn't write down a lot of things that I should have and I didn't take the pictures that I should have.
I like to scrapbook...I have lots of scrapbooking things...thanks to my wonderful friend Tracey and my mother....but I don't have any scrapbooks completed. I have one started...and it is from back when Steven and I was dating. I had another friend, Melissa, that introduced me to digital scrapbooking....yeah I wanted to do it, but still, it didn't happen.

SO now I have a laptop....no one else can get on it - I can work on it while the kids are playing or while I'm watching yet another action movie with my husband.

Here I go on another try...I hope that I can keep up this semi new adventure!

No comments: