Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melissa as of July 15, 2009


Me and the kids playing on the floor - 1/2/09

I'm going to get better at this!
I have decided - I hope! - That I will start using this blog as sort of a journal - I'm going to keep it open ALWAYS - so I can just type down a story really quick and then be done!

Well - Me - I think the wierdest thing is that I have read the Twilight saga THREE times! I swear I'm not hooked - I just haven't found something better to read! I have finally started the Harry Potter stories - don't laugh! I figured that I like series - so since everyone else likes it - I might as well give it a try! Any suggestions on what I can read next?

I have found myself in a new place in my life. I'm more confident about myself than what I ever have been. I know more of who I am and I'm not afraid to embrace it.

I'm still liking my photography - sometimes! I had a bad experience with a ballet recital and I really just wanted to quit all together after that - hmm - I'm still not done with it either!
But anyways - I learned a lot from the experience!

I have been haveing some trouble with my heart racing and heart palpatations - Not to mention losing weight like crazy! (I'm not trying to do this either) So I have went to a cardiologist that had me wear a monitor for 24 hours. Haven't heard back from them yet. I also went to a endocrinologist - hel thinks I have a bit of post partem hyperthyroidism. I have to see both of them again in a month. The cardiologist will do an echo to rule out some possibilties.

That's about it for me! I will update on Steven next!

Remember - I don't check my grammer! So bear with me!

No comments: