Monday, December 22, 2008

A Maybe Promise!

I'm making a promise to myself and to my family and friends right her and now!
I promise to keep up with my blog better!
Hmmm...I'll try!
You see, I don't have that much time and I want to do a really good job, so since I know I don't have time to do a good job - I just don't do it at all!
But I have to get rid of that trait and just forget about it.
Too many amazing things happen that I want to remember and share with others for me to just sit and whine about not getting to blog about it.
So - forgive the mess that I may make on here - including grammar! and lopsided pictures (for some reason I can't get blogger to upload the "touched up" picture)

So I'm going to do a BIG update! I will start with Steven -
Soon.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yeah can't wait!!! I need to do better about mine also!!

Family of Franks said...

I think you do a really good job!

Becca said...

I, too, am HORRIBLE at keeping up with just about anything! Hang in there, and try not to be too hard on yourself. You are raising two Godly children, and are a wonderful wife and mother.